Courses >> Features
– Individual attention
– Materials for all subjects
– Cycle Tests Programs
– Doubt clarifying sessions
– Guest lectures
– Library – after the class study facilities
– Trial class
– Reasonable fees
– Friendly atmosphere
– Placement Services through our old students
– Hostel Facilities
– Awards & Prices for all India Rank Holders
Ranging from Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, Company Secretaries, Advocates to College Professors possessing Doctorate & Well experienced in this arena.
Exceptional material for Advanced Financial Accounts, Economics, Law & Management, Income Tax, Indirect Tax, Costing, Advanced Financial Management and Valuation Management which have gained enormous reputation among the students both inside and outside the Academy.
The Preparation (Part – I)
– Daily Class timings ranging to 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours.
– Morning 06.15 to 7.45, 09.00 to 10.30 & 04.00 to 5.30 for foundation & CPT. 06.15 to 8.30 A.M, 06.30 to 08.30 P.M & Saturday / Sunday Week end Class for Inter 06.15 to 08.30 A.M & Week end Classes for Final
– On Sundays / Specialty Classes for 4 to 5 hours
– For CA-CPT – 6 Hrs per day
– Week end classes for working students and also for final students
The Preparation (Part – II)
The Test Pattern has been devised in such a manner that no student can go unprepared to the All India Examination.
WEEKLY TEST IN MATHS / ACCOUNTS FORTNIGHTLY TEST IN OTHER SUBJECTS
- 32 unit test Starting November (ACS & ICWA) for CA-CPT daily test – nearing 300 tests.
- Mock Test on the same pattern of all India test at the end.
- For inter and final 4 cycle tests are planed.
- For CA PCC – 15 months classes and cycle tests for ICWA/ACS/CA from Foundation to Final.