The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a premier National Professional body established by Act of Parliament to develop and regulate the Profession of Company Secretaries. ICSI imparts training in Company Secretaryship by Distance Learning (by correspondence) enabling students to qualify as Company Secretaries. The Institute provides “Course Material” for all the subjects at the time of Registration. There is also provision for Optional Oral Coaching classes.
Stages to become a Company Secretary :
- Professional (Final)
In addition, the student has to undergo Practical Training for about 15 months which a student may opt to start after passing the Executive Programme.
The Student who would like to join the Company Secretary Course after passing the Graduation (Example: B.com) has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme
- Besides, the student has to undergo Practical Training for about 15 months.
- Foundation Programme which is of eight months duration can be pursued by 10+2 pass students of Arts, Science or Commerce stream.
- .Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except Fine Arts.
- Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of Company Secretary Course.
For those students who are pursuing the course through Foundation Programme i.e. after passing Foundation Programme level, this would be the third level course relating to the CS (Company Secretaries – Professional Accounting) Course. For those students who are taking up the course after their Graduation this is the second level course.
Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course.
Examination is conducted twice a year in June and December.
The main/final examinations for the course at this level are conducted twice every year generally on specified dates which do not change except under extraordinary circumstances.
Professional Programme (NEW SYLLABUS)
- 1. Governance, Risk Management, Compliances And Ethics
- 2. Advanced Tax Laws
- 3. Drafting, Pleadings And Appearances
- 4. Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management & Due Diligence
- 5. Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation & Winding-up
- 6. Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non Compliances & Remedies
- 7. Corporate Funding & Listings In Stock Exchanges
- 8. Multidisciplinary Case Studies
- 9. Electives 1 Out Of Below 8 Subjects (The Examination For This Paper Will Be Open Book Examination)
- 9.1. Banking Law And Practice
- 9.2. Insurance Law And Practice
- 9.3. Intellectual Property Rights– Laws And Practices
- 9.4. Forensic Audit
- 9.5. Direct Tax Law & Practice
- 9.6 Labour Laws & Practice
- 9.7 Valuations & Business Modeling
- 9.8 Insolvency – Law And Practice
SUBJECTS COVERED IN CS FINAL (PROFESSIONAL) (OLD SYLLABUS)
- Company secretarial Practice
- Strategic Management, Alliances and international Trade
- Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
- Advance Tax laws and practices
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management
- Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
- Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability
The minimum eligibility required for the Foundation course for Company Secretary is 10+2 or an equivalent examination in any stream except Fine Arts. Candidate who has enrolled for the 10+2 examination can also apply with the proof of passing the examination within 6 months.
CS FINAL (GROUP 1) – ₹ 39,800 *Excl.GST ,
CS FINAL (GROUP 2) -₹ 29,800 *Excl.GST ,
*CS FINAL – 10,950 /- *Excl.GST (for Each Subjects)
*Individual Subject – ADVANCE TAX LAWS (DT & IDT) – Rs. 16900 /- *Excl.GST
Intellectual Property Rights
Direct Tax Law & Practice
Labour Laws & Practice
Contact us for Fee information
044-42068425 / 9941298973 / 9841109332 / 9841018072
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT:
Payment by demand draft
Paste your photograph and Send the filled Form with D.D (Favoring RR Academy Coaching Centre, Payable at Chennai) and superscribing the envelope with the words “Enrolment for CPT/IPC/FINAL-BATCH xx” to our office by courier / speed post.
Payment by Cash
Paste your photograph and walk in to our office premises with the CASH for registering to the desired batch.
Please bring one passport size photograph at the time collecting ID Card.
Submit /Send the Application with CASH/ DD then click “REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION” link after 7 days to get your confirmation number.
|Advanced Tax Laws||CA CRV PRASAD|
|CA B GANESH PRABHU|
|Drafting, Pleadings and Appearances||CS C. GAYATHRI|
|Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence||CS PRIYA KANNAN|