Online CA courses and offline CA courses are not disparate. They have unique advantages. Besides the e-learning resources, the full-fledged online coaching for CA, CMA and ACS is the question after registering for the course. The toughest among the professional courses in India is the CA/CMA and ACS. The parents of the students who fall the category of distance learning question about the online coaching. There is a myth that distance learning has less value than direct courses. These concerns push RR Academy to show the difference between online learning and offline learning. As a professional course student, one should know to pursue self-study and learn from experiences. The article ship training and vast syllabus in the professional course are to practice the hard work. We provide the advantages of online learning and difficulty levels in the accountancy subject in this blog. These points coin the motivation to the students.
Advantages of RR academy classes:
Parents tend to raise concerns regarding the long hours of coaching and learning practical subjects online. Currently, RR Academy offers online videos through the website. And shortly, the student gets the videos through the mobile app. Here are a few points that commemorate the coaching of RR Academy.
• RR Academy students get recorded videos through e-mail and mobile apps. The friendly environment keeps the learning continuum. Yes, the students get the videos with a password. If they miss the class, the next day it is delivered to them. The ultimate goal of learning is to enhance knowledge.
• RR academy classes happen on time and off time for the students who find the technical issues. Students who hail from out of Chennai think about distance and time management. Some students raise a question about the long hours of coaching. The fact behind this is if the student joins one group, they are entitled to attend the class for six hours per day. If the students take two groups, they need to take coaching for eight hours on weekdays and extra hours on weekends. CA/CMA and ACS are all about hard work and time allotment.
• The students are given assignments from the syllabus, which has to be uploaded regularly by the student. Everyday tasks motivate the students towards hard work.
• Every day the students are allotted question time and discussion time. The student participates in the question time and discussion time to make the online teaching lively.
• Weekly test results are communicated to the students and parents through WhatsApp. This help to scrutinize the weak subjects of the student. The teacher, students and parents form the WhatsApp group to talk about the performance and class-related issues.
What are the practical subjects in CA/CMA and ACS?
Teaching methodology, assignments, weekly tests, and practice of model papers from the institute, the practice of model papers from the coaching institute, and article ship training with big companies help to handle the difficulty levels in the CA/CMA and ACS subjects. Principles and practices of accounting, Accounting, cost accounting and financial management, advanced accounting, financial reporting, strategic financial management, strategic cost management and performance evaluation are the accountancy subjects in chartered accountancy. Fundamentals of accounting, Company accounts and audit, cost and management accounting, operation management information system, financial accounting, cost accounting and financial management, financial business and business valuation, corporate financial reporting, cost and management audit, strategic performance management, business strategy and strategic cost management, and advanced financial management are the subjects in cost and management accountancy. Fundamentals of accounting and auditing, corporate and management accounting, financial and strategic management are the accountancy subjects in the company secretary course.
The difficulty level in CA/CMA and ACS:
Here we provide the teaching methodology of crucial subjects. Leadership and decision-making tactics come from efficient coaching. The assignments, projects, discussions and weekly tests from the institute develop good qualities in the students.
• In cost accounting and financial management, the students require practical knowledge and relevant work-outs. The working capital management and cash flow statement are operations related tasks. Financial analysis of ratios, sources of finance, capital structure and capital budget are the decision-related tasks. Students need to understand business-specific operations and decision making with intellectual thinking. By providing real-time examples, online examples and challenging assignments the faculties help the students to understand the concept. The teaching methodologies and knowledge of the teachers are the assets of RR Academy. So, online training with the best faculty team brings the best results.
• Financial reporting help for understanding the international rules of Accounting. It comes under International financial reporting standards. This subject is taught with multiple projects. This help the students to understand the complex areas in US GAAP. Students are trained with MNC Companies exposure. This help the students to understand the financial statements, reporting and decision making.
• Strategic financial management develops an understanding of risk management and international concepts. Foreign exchange, stock market, portfolio and capital budgeting are the essential business knowledge to acquire the professional mind. With exposure to the internet, students get apt examples for this subject from the stock market and foreign exchange markets. Faculties provide the assignments and projects as per the student’s interest which makes the subject interesting.
• Strategic cost management and Performance evaluation require case study and exposure to modern business challenges. The faculties educate the cost management techniques, strategic decision making, and cost management in different sectors, pricing decisions in a different sector, transfer pricing evaluation, budgetary control and operating income management. Real-time examples and case studies help the faculties to devise the required professional skills and analytical skills.
The research by Almahasees and Jaccomard, 2020 explains the advantages of online learning as accessibility, flexibility, and interaction. The technical structure and e-learning resources are essential for the success of online programs. The dedication of the participants makes the online platform successful. The students from professional courses CA/CMA and ACS need to understand that the faculties are structuring the class as per the online platform. The questions, discussions, assignments, and weekly tests are not difficult as the regular classes. It is tailored as per the student’s capacity and regularity. Hard work is the same for the regular, and online classes in the fullness of time.