CA Course coached in the English language. It is an advanced-level course with higher-order thinking. Subject knowledge is the first requirement to complete this course. It is a fact that communication comes from experience. Offering professional courses in regional language benefits poor students. In Gujarat, NEET and JEE are in Gujarat medium. Dhiren Vyas, a member of the Gujarat secondary and higher secondary education board placed a request to ICAI for offering a CA course in the Gujarat language. ICAI accepted the request from the board member. A blog is here to highlight the importance of learning a regional language.
In Gujarat, the schools are under the affiliation of the state, CBSE, panchayat and S.S.C. board. Universities and colleges get two-star or three-star ratings. The rating value depends upon the affiliation. UGC, MCI, AIUA, DCI, AICTE, and NCTE are the authoritative bodies that recognise higher education institutes. The institutes provide education that helps students to get foreign education, bank loan, scholarship and occupation. The Education and labour department was formed in the year 1960. The operations are related to social welfare, prohibition, excise and employment, and social welfare. In 1976, August, the education department came into existence. The department monitors the operation of primary education, literacy education, secondary education, continuous education, technical education, higher education, and pharmacy education.
Gujarat job opportunities:
Companies in Gujarat ask for qualifications and relevant experience for auditing jobs. By gaining experience, the professional understands the current trends and practices. The students need to understand the fast-paced business environment. It comes only by experience. Many finance and auditing opportunities ask for MBA and CA. In Gujarat, the job opportunities for CA professional’s requirement are as follows: Oracle ERP, writing functional activities, building MIS, forecast, budgeting, understanding Microsoft Office products, understanding tax laws, understanding the tax concepts of SME organisations, and understanding insurance products.
List of engineering colleges in regional language:
The new national education policy has started the B.Tech program in eleven regional languages. The eleven languages are Marathi, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi, Assamese, and Oriya. In Tamil Nadu, the colleges offering B.tech in the Tamil language are Erode sengunthar engineering college and rathinam technical campus. The academic year 2021 to 22 is the first year for technical education in regional language. Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the future depends upon the kind of education provided to the youth of the nation. He also said that the youth wants liberation, exposure and freedom from old bonds. He also advises the youth to think future with advancement. In the arena of health, infrastructure, defence, and technology the country has to be self-reliant. Offering technical education in a regional language increases the knowledge and opportunities of the students.
Advantages of regional language courses:
The Commission for Scientific and technical terminology grants permission to authors to publish books in regional languages. Some colleges offer artificial technology to translate the subject into a regional language. The national education policy wants to promote education through regional language. The policy says that students should read subjects in the regional language till the fifth or eighth class. There is an urge to prepare the study materials and books in the regional language as per the courses. ICAI in association with the committee for the development of international trade and WTO offers foreign language courses. The languages offered are Japanese, Spanish, German, Business English and French. These languages help in adopting the global working environment. Chartered accountants work with different types of clients. English with grammar perfection is enough for them English is not a primary qualification for a chartered accountant. Learning in a regional language does not make a difference to chartered accountants. The following points elucidate the importance of learning in regional languages.
- Regional language enhances the subject knowledge and practical thinking.
- Regional language increases parental involvement. Parents take responsibility for students’ education.
- Students prefer to study science, mathematics and accountancy in a regional language. Theory-based and English subjects require the English language. The advanced level subjects require better understanding. Students get this understanding in the regional language.
- The survey result shows that poor English knowledge is the reason for dropouts from engineering colleges. By introducing the subjects in regional language students improve their performance.
- Colleges and institutes are not manufacturing units. Their responsibility is not tied to the creation of the professionals. They must create an educated community. Students from Tamil Medium and Hindi Medium are from poor family backgrounds. By motivating poor communities, national development increases.
- Regional language course is beneficial to students from rural areas. RR Academy offers online classes. There are many students from the remote areas. These types of students benefit from our team of faculties. Faculties take personal care of the students. They make the subject understand with apt examples.
- By introducing courses in regional languages, the education system imposes equitability.
- Learning course in regional language brings cultural inclusiveness.
- Reading in a regional language improves the sharing and caring attitude. Students would value the relationship bondage with teachers.
- Reading in a regional language improves academic scores.
- If students from remote areas read non-technical courses in a regional language, the self-confidence of the students increases.
Regional language provides comfort and provokes the application of knowledge. Technical courses in a regional language are the long-held wish of the students. Similarly, finance courses in a regional language are beneficial to the students to apply the problems and get a better understanding. Students learning in a regional language love the subject. Understanding and believing in what you want is the first step to becoming a professional. The regional language educates the students with self-confidence and self-esteem.