The new CA syllabus provides an interdisciplinary approach to the students. The new syllabus teaches the techniques essential for the competitive environment. The CA new syllabus is inclusive of the following techniques: financial analysis, break-even analysis, ratio analysis, trend analysis, cost volume profit analysis, decision trees, sensitivity analysis, game theory, SWOT analysis, portfolio analysis, and PESTEL analysis. The students writing the old syllabus in CA and CMA would write November as the last attempt. The content answers FAQs from the students. ICAI extended the last attempt period, and now it’s time to switch to the new syllabus. Previously, we have curated a blog stating that November 2021 is the last term for the old syllabus students. Due to the late approval time, November 2023 is the last attempt. The blog is worth sharing to understand the urge of completing the course on time.
FAQ regarding November 2023 attempt:
The validity period for the registration of the courses is three years for the CA foundation, four years for the CA intermediate, and five years for the CA final. CMA course registration is valid for seven years. The students registered for the 2023 year have registration validity and come up with a question about the syllabus. The syllabus closes in November 2023, and the registration validity will work for the aforesaid period. The students writing the last attempt should think the conversion fee, coaching fee and new books are stressful for the students. The students face monetary and mental stress. The wise decision is to read the subject with effort and clear the course. It is not possible to carry forward the marks to the new syllabi.
Objectives of Chartered Accountancy new syllabus:
- CA intermediate paper has thirty per cent of objective type questions. Papers two, four, six and seven have objective-type papers.
- The first question in the objective type question is mandatory and the rest is a choice-based one.
- The passing mark is 40 and the aggregate passing mark is fifty.
- In CA final paper three, four, seven and eight has objective-type questions with a weightage of thirty per cent.
- Paper six is an elective paper. The student is offered the following subjects: global financial reporting standards, financial services and capital markets, economic laws, risk management, and multidisciplinary case study.
- The elective paper is the decision taken by the student based on his knowledge.
Objectives of CMA’s new syllabus:
- CMA course enhances the following skills for the students:
- Investment decision
- External financial reporting
- Cost management
- Profitability analysis
- Financial accounting knowledge
- Management accounting knowledge
- Internal control and quality management.
- Performance management.
- CMA course educates about global concerns and management techniques.
- CMA courses educate professionals to manage legal, institutional, regulatory, and reporting knowledge.
- Specialize in leadership skills, deliveries, time management and value creation.
- Help the students to understand the dynamic and competitive market. Understand the business and financial performance.
The students joining the CA course should have a 12th standard certificate or commerce graduation with fifty-five per cent. The students should follow the following instructions for joining the CA course.
- Do the registration after the 12th standard.
- After completing the study period, fill out the exam form.
- The marks to pass the exam are forty per cent in each subject and fifty as aggregate.
- Register with 102 and 103 forms for two years of article ship training.
- Each paper goes for three hours, and the maximum mark is 100.
- Write self-paced examination and Advance ICITSS exam before CA final.
- Prepare for the CA final examination.
The students can start the cost accountancy course with two modes. The direct route and foundation route. The students are offered two types of coaching. The online coaching and the postal coaching. Students with higher secondary school certificates, students with engineering certifications other than painting, photography, dance, music and sculpture, and students with graduation from an accredited university and a certificate in accounting technician course from ICMAI are eligible for the CMA intermediate level course.
RR Academy offers courses with personalised training. The crash courses are available for difficult subjects like tax and law. Planning the study with time and coaching is the prime responsibility of the students. As there is an urge to complete the course on time, the courses are designed with online and offline modes. The students learning the intermediate and final level of the old syllabus, join the classes. The new syllabus enhances in-depth knowledge and readiness for global opportunities. Being a professional is preparing for the current scenario. Doing self-study and bookish knowledge is not enough to clear the new syllabus examination. Expert guidance and practising more model papers bring success. The new syllabus is immense pressure on the students. Learning a new syllabus with expert guidance reduces stress and increases the focus towards the subject.