ICSI conducts quizzes, essay writing competitions, and slogan writing competitions online to encourage the students and members of ICSI. “Yuvotsav”, Mumbai is exclusively for students from universities and ICSI institutes. The student pursuing graduation and who has completed the 12th standard are eligible for participation. It is a chance for the Student – ICSI and students from different universities where ICSI created tie-ups in the form of MOU to impress the judges from ICSI. In 2020, the different topics are as follows: walk for a cause, photography, creative writing, elocution, debate, number game, tug of war, eastern dance, clean, best participant, I M possible, Arm wrestling, business idea pitch, chess, legal puzzle, quiz, best out of waste, musical chairs, moot court, and Hindi songs. The preliminary competition is on 11th January. The main competition falls on the 12th of January. “Yuvotsav” flyer 2022 says that ICSI conducts the following wide range of competitions: Poster making, tongue twister, chess, business idea pitch, arm wrestling, mono acting competition, creative writing quiz, debate, walk for a cause, Elocution, art wrestling, legal puzzle, clean clean, photography, tug of war, moot court, number game, group dance, musical chairs, Hindi songs, best out of waste and Uttamsarvottam.
In January 2022, the online quiz was organized for the ICSI and university’s students. The entries should reach the ICSI portal by 31st December for slogan writing, and painting competition. ICSI online quiz 2021 competition on India’s struggle for Independence cultivated a positive feeling for the students. ICSI awards announced that the Winners of the competition receive cash awards from ICSI. The topic of the slogan writing competition is Atmanibahr Bharat. Atmanirbhar means self-reliant India. Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a cash allotment of 20 lakh crore for the goal of self-reliance. Portrait of Swami Vivekananda with his famous quote is the topic for the painting competition. In 2021, poster making topic was “India’s freedom struggle”. “75 years of independence” was the topic of the slogan writing competition 2021. ICSI receive the PDF version and Soft copy of the writing through the portal on time. The ICSI team will finalize the entries as one, two and three. The commendation certificate and cash prize follow the winners. Online competition is a way out of stress for the students and members. This blog talks about the writing skills, drawing skills and general knowledge of the ICSI students and other graduate students.
Slogan writing skills:
The topic for the slogan writing competition has the basics of Indian history and economic conditions. In 2021, the topic was 75 glorious years of independence. 15th August 2021 is the event for celebrating 75 years of independence. The topic for writing 2022 is Atmanibahr Bharat. Let us shed light on the two topics of the past two years to know the values of slogan writing. General knowledge and patriotic sense get enhanced with a slogan writing habit.
• The national anthem was written by Rabindranath Tagore and adopted in the year 1950.
• The national flag was the thought of a freedom fighter Pingalivenkayya.
• He created the first model of the national flag in 1921.
• The flag is made-up of hand spun and handwoven cotton.
• The honourable Prime minister has announced five events for celebrating independence. The main events and supporting events are as follows: tribal festival on November 15 to honour the contribution of tribes in Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha and Madhya Pradesh, KashiUtsav, Guwahati festival, the first war in Meerut for independence, week for good governance, national girl child day, the death anniversary of Ambedkar, and Golden jubilee anniversary.
• The Government encourages the participation of youth, students, academicians, child rights activists, and families.
• The panchayat Raj ministry and external affairs take care of popularity at the grassroots level, and social media reach.
• Honourable Prime minister of India outlines five pillars of AatmaNirbar Bharat. And they are Infrastructure, vibrant demography, economy, system, and demand.
• Aatmanirbar Bharat campaign supports the growth of MSME units, agriculture, farmers, Government reforms, and also the growth of new horizons.
• The RBI increased the overdraft limits.
• In 2020, the pending funds can be claimed with a special refund and drawback disposal.
• An amount of 15,000 crores was allotted for the emergency health response package.
• In case of compliances, the date was extended for income tax and GST filling.
• MSME units allotted with 3 lakh crores of collateral automatic loans. Stressed MSMEs get 20,000 crores of subordinate debt.
• The equity infusion is to the limit of 50,000 crores.
• The special liquidity scheme of 30,000 for NBFCs, MFIs and HFCs.
• NABARD offers 30,000 crores working capital to farmers.
• The Kisan credit scheme offers a 2 lakh crore to 2.5 crore credit boost.
• Additional schemes were introduced for animal husbandry and fisheries.
• The micro food enterprises get 10,000 crores.
• Herbal cultivation is supported by the National medicinal plant’s board with 4000 crores.
• Essential commodities Actattributed with some amendments.
The drawing competition topics for the years 2020 and 2021 are Vivekananda painting and India’s freedom struggle. These competition topics provide insight into Indian leaders and the freedom struggle. To bring out the thoughts of Vivekananda, students should analyse his valuable quotes of him. This increases leadership skills. The freedom struggle and its history spotlight the difficult times with ups and downs. This increases the practical knowledge of the student.
Current affairs knowledge:
All India online current affairs and GK quiz 2021 had ample benefits for the 2021 batch of students. Current affairs are part of the Company secretary ship course. The yearly amendments and periodical changes are known through current affairs and syllabus. To understand the subject with practical knowledge the student needs to understand the practical application of the changes with the business challenges. By understanding the current affairs and the other subjects of ACS, the application knowledge gives new meaning to the subject. Quiz – ICSI promotes the learning habit with a peer approach.
ICSI institute encourages the students with online competition. Amidst the pandemic, students get bored of the online classes and want to refresh with other activities. Online competitions are organised to engage the students with an education based on other activities. Graduation and professional course students promote the habits of writing, drawing and reading with the preparation of these competitions.