Congratulations to the 2021 rank holders of RR Academy! We are proud to say top south India ranks AIR 15 CMA final and AIR 18 of CMA intermediate examination hail from RR Academy. They spoke to RR Academy director Dr KNR sir about their success strategy. Apsara.B.A. and Aashna. J says that virtual classes and notes of faculties trained them in every nook and corner of the subject. Learning two groups helped them to secure rank. In the interview with RR Academy director DR KNR, Apsara said eight to ten hours of learning is essential to understand professional subjects in CMA. The other student Aashna J is from Bangalore. Because of personal constraints, she took online classes. She declares that she avoids exam pressure by learning immediately after the online class. She also credited RR academy faculties. She said that the teaching in RR Academy is transparent, and it becomes easy to understand. She believes in learning immediately after class, and five to six hours per day is essential to secure high. In this blog, we love to share tips with the young prodigy.
CMA Final Rank holders:
CMA’s final rank list for December 2021 is as follows: Meera Kuttappan from Thrissur holds the first rank, AyushShekarAgarwal from Surat stands second place, and Rohini J from Delhi stands the third place. ICMAI portal declares that eleven candidates were placed on the list from Chennai. One is from Tiruchirappalli. Two from Nellore. Out of the fifty numbers, three are from Delhi. Eight students are from Kolkata. Three students are from Thrissur. Three students come from Surat. One from Ahmedabad.Nineteen from Jaipur.Three from Hyderabad.One from Mumbai.One from Jabalpur.Two from Bangalore.Two from Bhilai.One from VISAKHAPATNAM.One from Kalyan.One from VIJAYAWADA.Two from Guntur.One from Ernakulum.One from PALAKKAD.Two from PUNE.Two from Vapi.One from Raipur.One from Vellore.One from Calicut.One from Hosur.One from DULIAJAN.One from TRIVANDRUM.One from KOTTAKKAL. The structure of the rank holder’s data shows that Jaipur is the place where the highest rank holders study. Out of fifty, the highest number is nineteen. The second-highest number is fourteen. These fourteen candidates are placed from Chennai and Tamil Nadu. CMA’s top rank in south India is Apsara B.A. She is the mastermind from RR Academy. She had completed her B.com in Meenakshi College, Chennai. The institute is proud to have her, and the success goes to all the faculties of RR Academy. She mentioned the same in her interview with RR Academy YouTube Channel. N. Manoj, Vishnu Prasad V S, Ashok Kumar R, and Vignesh R, scored the highest rank in south India. They have priority in the placement and serve as the eminent Alumni of RR Academy.
CMA Intermediate Rank holders:
The Intermediate rank holders come from different places such as Ranchi, Delhi, Noida, Vapi, beawar, Asansol, Jodhpur, Hyderabad, Baroda, Jaipur, Ernakulum, Vishakhapatnam, Howrah, Chennai, Nellore, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Siliguri, Asansol, Mumbai, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Kalyan, Kolkata, Surat, Hyderabad, HAZARIBAG, PALAKKAD, Guntur, Chandigarh, Baroda, Vijayawada, Howrah, Bokaro, Surat, Kannur, Bangalore, Rourkela, Kota, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Madurai, and Patna. The numbers from Chennai go as eight. The number of students having ranked from Jaipur goes as nine. Chennai and Tamil Nadu possess eleven rank holders. Aashna Jain from Stella Marris College is the glory of RR Academy. She’s gripping the eighteenth rank in CMA Intermediate examination. In south India, this is the highest rank. Lavanya K from Ethiraj College secured 24th rank, and she is the inspiring face of RR Academy.
What is the secret of the rank holders?
The testimonials of the rank holders educate the beginners to understand the area of focus. Students tend to do hard work and fail to practice the learned methodologies. Some of the tips for scoring high is as follows:
• Set high standards. Eat, drink, walk and think about the CMA examination. Confidence is the natural response of motivation. So, think positively and move towards high standards.
• Make use of the RR Academy notes and videos. We provide videos with passwords for viewing more than one time. This help the students to read and do revisions more times. RR Academy notes are transparent and simple. This help the students to understand the concept clearly.
• Practice the hard chapters more times. Slow and steady wins the race. So, take it seriously and clear the doubts with the faculties. In online and offline classes, teachers spend their time clearing the doubts of the students. Syllabus completion and doubt session both are given equal importance at RR Academy.
• The changes with the syllabus are easy to handle if the student knows the old provisions. Understanding the old provision, and new provision help to understand the subject intensively.
• Read the full syllabus. If the students leave a difficult chapter, the consequences are high. So, complete the syllabus fully.
• Write two groups that help secure more aggregate marks and understand the subjects better. The subjects given in two groups have interconnection. It helps the students to gain more marks.
• Write model examination of RR Academy. ICAI publish the model papers before the examination. The faculty workout the model papers in the class and clear the doubts of the students. Apart from the ICAI model paper, RR Academy provides two model tests. These model exams are exclusively for the students of the academy. This model test is helpful to the students to gain more marks. The model paper of ICAI is set with a goal of syllabus coverage and challenging topics. RR Academy papers are easy and improve the confidence of the students. The faculty workout the difficult part also. Motivation is the unseen factor behind the success of the students.
Safety measures at physical classes:
RR Academy is planning to reinstate the direct classes. We feel immense happiness in seeing the students. Safety measures are the question that cracks the parents and students. We provide air sanitiser, hand sanitisers, and hand wash at the centre. We request the students to wear a face mask and maintain social distance. The faculties and coordinators take proper care of the student’s health.
RR Academy serves the students with a motto to create experts in the finance industry. The results have not come by luck, and it is the result of hard work with faith. Hindrances are part of the professional journey. The 2021 results gave motivation to the team of professionals to achieve big.