The CS institute has deleted three subjects from the CS syllabus for June 2022. The new syllabus 2017 has forensic audit, valuations, business modelling and direct tax and practice. The finance act 2022 to 2023 is applicable for advanced tax laws module one paper. Students writing in June 2022 need to know about the notifications, CBDT and CBIC from the institute. Governance, risk management, compliances and Ethics, advanced tax laws, drafting, pleadings, appearances, secretarial audit, compliance management and due diligence, corporate restructuring, insolvency, liquidation and winding up, resolution of corporate disputes, non-compliances, and remedies are the six subjects in the professional level. Students think of advanced tax laws as the toughest subject. The profound thought of the students is that the other theory papers are easy to manage. It is the underestimation of the theory subjects. This blog educates the readers about the difficulty level in the theory subjects. Each of the above five subjects requires in-depth understanding. From practical experience, RR Academy faculties know where the students struggle. It is crucial to join the coaching for all the subjects at the professional level. Each subject is handled at RR Academy with eminent professors. So, it helps the students to complete the course on time. Start at the right time and complete at the right time. Eight months of coaching is essential to gain intense knowledge.
Faculties of RR Academy:
Dr V.Seshadri handles the CS course. He takes corporate restructuring, insolvency, liquidation and winding up, business laws and business correspondence and reporting, corporate and other laws, corporate and economic laws, economic, business and commercial laws, and jurisprudence, interpretation and general laws. Dr KNR handles the CS course. He is good at handling business economics, business and commercial knowledge, fundamentals of laws and ethics, business environment and law, and business management, ethics and entrepreneurship. CA.B. Ganesh Prabhu teaches indirect taxation. ACS subjects are handled by Priyankakannan. She is good in company law, secretarial audit, compliance management and due diligence. Prof. Dr Rajasekar handles the law-related subjects. He has eleven years of teaching experience and four years of advocate experience. He is handling the fundamentals of economics and management, law and ethics, fundamentals of laws and ethics, business environment and law, jurisprudence, interpretation and general laws, and business management, ethics and entrepreneurship. CS C. Gayathri is the legal consultant. She handles corporate laws and compliance, economic, business and commercial laws, setting up business entities and closure, and drafting pleadings and appearances.
Governance, risk management, compliances, and ethics:
The following points explain the importance of understanding the subject. Company secretaries work in the dynamic scenario to implement the best corporate governance. The faculties of RR Academy explain the subject with case studies and assignments. This methodology helps the students to score All India rank in the subjects.
• The vigil mechanism in governance, risk management and compliances are hard to understand with book knowledge. Listed companies, companies that accept deposits from the public, and companies with borrowings of more than fifty crores are essential to establish a vigil mechanism.
• The policy changes are communicated through the website and the report published during the board meeting. The changes are first seen in ethics and corporate social responsibility.
• The company policies are for legal and organisational needs.
• The relationship between the stakeholders and the company ends up with good governance.
• The SEBI regulations, of 2015 state that the board is responsible to frame the risk management plan.
Drafting, pleadings, appearances:
The different types of agreements are first prepared as a draft copy. The students do not understand the need for this subject. The concept of the subject is understood with dynamic business scenarios. The following points explain the importance of reading this subject.
• Compounding of offences explains solving the dispute with friendliness. It creates a compromise between two parties. Compounding of offence is not in practice in other countries like Northern Ireland, wales, England, New South Wales and the Republic of Ireland.
• The legal documents need to be in the formal and direct language.
• Writing the information with technical aspects and accessibility of two-party is essential.
• Secretarial audit, compliance management and due diligence:
• The prime responsibility of a company secretary is to check the compliance management. The below points explain the importance of the subject.
• Performance audit measures the effectiveness and improvements of the programs. Compliance audits check the activities performed by the organizations that apply the law.
• Fraud detection is essential for the dynamic corporate environment. The promoters, key managerial personnel, officers, and directors need to express responsibility and accountability for the operations.
Corporate restructuring, insolvency, liquidation and winding up:
IBBI is adding amendments to the insolvency and restructuring process. The following points explain the practical application of the law. The students need to understand the subject in detail to implement the process.
• Restructuring is arranging for the repayment of debt. Insolvency help for solving financial difficulties.
• A moratorium is given for the process of insolvency resolution.
• Regulatory uncertainty.
• The NCLT will approve the resolution after checking the objections.
• Resolution of corporate disputes, non-compliances and remedies:
• Corporate disputes require expert-level knowledge. The study of different types of disputes happening in the corporate world provokes the legal sense of the students. The following points explain the practical knowledge to the students.
• Students learn about the fines, punishments and penalties.
• Students also learn about remedies and relief.
• The student’s understanding of the malpractices, misrepresentation and regulatory changes are understood with detailed discussions.
Theory subjects improve the application of knowledge to the students. The elective examinations are conducted in the open book system to develop the application knowledge. Tax is the single subject which enhances the analytical skills. The Company secretaries get through the final level of examination only if they have enough coaching. So, Academicians in the RR Academy advise the students to join for all the subjects. This complete coaching is beneficial for scoring high marks, passing in one attempt, clearing the interviews and climbing the management ladder.