The ICAI commerce wizard test brings out the true potential of the students. ICAI also provides mock tests and model tests before the examination. The list from the previous blog that speaks about the accounting wizard examination is syllabus coverage, competitive examination preparation, scholarship and completing the accounting wizard examination at the right age. Series two is about the competitive examination. Let us shed light on the competitive examination for commerce graduates. Here the entrance examination for MBA, government examination, and global certification examination prerequisite are discussed in detail. After graduation, competitive examinations are conducted. The fundamental knowledge for these competitive examinations starts consolidating from the 12th standard. The pre-board examination is an opportunity to train the mind for competitive examinations and professional courses.
MBA entrance for commerce students:
Commerce graduates try for entrance examination after completing B.com. The student gets the practice of preparing out of the syllabus and from the syllabus with this examination. The list of exams that MBA aspirants present are the CAT, and GMAT. ATMA, MAT, NMAT, XAT, CMAT, IIFT, XAT, MAT, and SNAP. GMAT examination has universal acceptance. The difficulty level is set as moderate to a high level. These questions are from mental ability and general maths. Students need to prepare abstract reasoning, verbal ability, and reading comprehension. Verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning are the two types of divisions in logical reasoning. Chartered accountancy students read the logical reasoning with blood relations, direction tests, seating arrangement, input-output, puzzles, alphanumeric series, mirror images, conclusions, and statements. During the accounting wizard examination, students develop reading comprehension and mental ability. Accounting wizard improves the ability to understand concept-based and number-based subjects. But, it does not provide the knowledge for high-level subjects. It educates reading comprehension and general awareness. It has less practice for logical reasoning and mathematics.
Government examination for commerce students:
Public sector bank job is the first preference for commerce graduates. As finance professionals, they understand the different schemes and operations in the banking sector. Probationary officer posting deals with clerical and administrative jobs and enhances the business of the bank. The next option for the commerce student is the civil service examination. The IAS, IFS and IPS postings demand the civil service examination. The commerce students think the LIC AAO exam is the third option to get a government job. The fourth option is the Indian railway examination. The candidates with the 12th pass apply for the staff selection commission examination. The students learn about Aptitude, reasoning, general awareness, and computer-based quantitative ability from this examination. By learning for the accounting wizard examination, students understand general awareness, English aptitude, application knowledge and logical reasoning.
Global certifications for commerce students:
CPA USA, ACCA, CFA and ICAEW are the global certifications for commerce graduates. Commerce students learn chartered accountancy, cost accountancy, company secretary ship, HR management, data analysis, business development, marketing manager, wealth management, investment banking, project management, and research and development. For all these examinations, general awareness and reading comprehension are essential. These skills have been enhanced through the accounting wizard examination.
ICAI syllabus for the 2022 accounting wizard examination:
Social studies, business awareness, mathematics and aptitude for 9th and 10th standard. The syllabus for 11th and 12th standard cover the four subjects such as business studies, economics, accountancy, and aptitude. The subjects for the graduates from B.com, BMS, BBA and allied subjects are economics, aptitude, business studies, and accountancy. The different subjects enhance the reading comprehension and general awareness skills of the students. The benefit of reading these subjects from an examination viewpoint are below:
• The subject enhances the reading capability.
• The subject makes the student understand cross-cultural issues.
• The subject cultivates social responsibility in the student. The subject develops critical thinking.
• The subject educates about the politics and history of a country.
• Business awareness develops communication skills.
• Business awareness develops marketing skills.
• It educates the student about the international business market.
• It provides specialised knowledge in business as human resource management and finance.
• Aptitude tests identify the specialised knowledge of a student.
• An aptitude test helps to identify strengths and weaknesses.
• An aptitude test connects facts and information. It evaluates the logical connections.
• Problem-solving skills educate the student about the different perspectives of information to solve a problem.
• The decision-making skills are tested using the alternative solution to a problem.
• Verbal, visual and spatial reasoning are the different types of tests for understanding the skills of a student.
• Business studies educate managerial skills.
• Business studies educate the economics of the business.
• Business studies educate the principles of the business.
• It has branches such as marketing, finance, organizational studies, human resource management, and accountancy.
• Business studies educate the factors that work behind the success and failure of the business.
Mathematics enhances logical reasoning skills. The accounting wizard examination is a pre-board examination. The accounting wizard examination has less syllabus coverage in mathematics. Students need to learn high-level subjects for the mathematical brain. Anyways, mathematics enhances the foundational knowledge of the student.
• Mathematics enhances problem-solving skills.
• Mathematics improves life skills.
• Mathematics train the mind to be focused.
• Economics educate about the threats and opportunities.
• Economics educates problem-solving skills.
• Economics provides information about the government, business and commercial markets.
• Accountancy educates about current events.
• Accountancy educates about finances.
• Accountancy is the art of summarising financial transactions.
• It helps to identify the capital investment and profits are increasing or decreasing.
• Accountancy compares the results and evaluates the value.
The accounting wizard examination is conducted for the state and central syllabus. Experienced faculties set the difficulty level of the accounting wizard examination. And they do the correction for the accounting wizard exam paper. The examination is a pre-board examination.